Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: TF Federation Day invite  (Read 150 times)
Hortator
White Dragon

Decorations
« on: December 20, 2016, 07:22:57 PM »

Greetings,

The Trade Federation will be hosting a IC event named “Federation Day”. This event will celebrate almost a decade of successes that the Trade Federation has endured. The entire TF will be there as will other allies and friends of the Trade Federation. I would like to extend an invitation to you personally.

The event will consist of the following…

Department of Trade Sale (Jan 23rd till 30th) If you are thinking of buying anything off TFM, this is the time. Huge discount on everything! You have to be there in person to get the discount.
Meet and Greet (Jan 26th to 29th) All of our members as well as some allied heads of state and VIPs.
Main Event (Jan 28th) Special address from the Viceroy.

Event Location
Sector: Zeemacht Cluster
System: Taanab System
Planet: Taanab
City: Forsetti (5,3)

Please confirm with me ahead of time so security clearance can be granted for the planet of Taanab.

You are welcome to come anytime you like, but during the meet and greet I will hand out gifts and souvenirs. You don’t need to leave your ship if you don’t want to. I will come to you if need be. Security precautions will be in place and no one will have A/E except for me, Nohv and Sal. All arrest permissions will be removed for the event.

Hope to see you there!

Jacob

If anyone is interested in attending please PM me and I'll submit you for planetary clearance.  I know Zao has an infiltration planned around then so need to choose.
Report to moderator   Logged

Decorations
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 12:13:06 AM »

Here's a forum link:
http://forum.swc-tf.com/index.php?topic=38229.0

And this one's for the hunt event:
http://forum.swc-tf.com/index.php?topic=38226.0
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: